General Shipping Information
Shipping is generally within 48 hours from when the order is placed. Please note that our warehouse team do not ship orders over the weekend or on Australian public holidays. Dispatch of your order may be delayed during sale or promotional periods.
Please note that the specified shipping time frames on your chosen shipping service refers to the number of days from the time of dispatch.
For customers based in Australia, we have local store pick up and three delivery options:
Click & Collect:
Pick up in 24 hours from your chosen store location.
Delivery in approximately 1-4 business days from when you receive your dispatch notification.
Delivery in approximately 5-15 business days from the moment you receive your dispatch notification.
Cost: $12 or FREE on orders over $150
Same Day Shipping:
2-Hour and Same Day delivery service available for locations within a 15km radius (Same Day) and 10km (2-Hour Service) of participating metro stores in Melbourne.
Cost: 2-Hour service is $25, and Same Day service is $20 (Metro Melbourne only)
New Zealand: $35 or FREE on orders over $350
Europe: $50 or FREE on orders over $350
Asia Pacific: $40 or FREE on orders over $350
Canada & Mexico: $45 or FREE on orders over $350
South America, Middle East & Africa: $70 or FREE on orders over $350
Please note, items marked as "Pre Order" are excluded from the above shipping dates and will be shipped according to the pre-order dates indicated at the time of purchase.
Please note that duties and taxes will be automatically charged at checkout on www.tonybianco.com for all international shipping locations, outside of Australia.
If you have already paid duties and taxes and are contacted by your local customs office to complete a further payment, please contact our team at email@example.com with any supporting documentation and our team will happily assist.
Please note that we are unable to refund duties and taxes on your order once it is placed.
We ship internationally to many places with DHL Express. Feel free to add your address to the cart and it will let you know if we can deliver to you.
We can deliver to all of the following regions in alphabetical order:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Cameroon
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Sao Tome And Principe
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
If you cannot find your country in this list, we may not ship to this location yet. Feel free to add your address at the cart to see if we can send to you.
For further queries, please contact one of our friendly customer service team on +61 3 9069 5308, via live chat or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A message to our UK friends:
We wanted to put out a notice regarding changes being made to the United Kingdom's VAT Scheme. These will come into place as of 1st January 2021 and will change the way you receive your order.
Don't stress, you will still receive your beautiful shoes however please be aware that there may be some delays through customs and that our shipping provider DHL Express will likely contact you directly to facilitate the shipment.
We’re really sorry for any inconvenience however we appreciate your patience during this transition period. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
If your order contains multiple items, your order won't be sent until all items arrive into our warehouse to send in one package. We do this to ensure that you don't need to pay any extra shipping fees or incur additional duties and taxes by your countries customs.
You'll receive your tracking confirmation and all communication in regards to your order via email. If your order has a pre-order item, please check the pre-order date online by searching the product – the estimated shipping date will appear on the product page above the size selector. All items will be sent by the latest date of your pre-order item.
Please note, the quoted shipping window is an estimate only and does not take into consideration delays due to unforeseen circumstances. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email and provided with a new shipping time frame (so please check your inbox and spam folders). Please see our international pre-order information.
If you any questions in regards to your order, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and enquiry.
- Tracking will be provided once your order has been dispatched in your order confirmation email or messenger update.
- Australian customers can track their parcel using Australia Post Tracking.
- International customers can track their parcel using DHL Express Tracking.
- Sometimes the carrier can take 24 hours to update shipping. If you tracking number isn’t updating or working, please reach out to us as soon as you can via firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you out.
Unfortunately we are not be able to update your address once dispatched. Once you receive your shipping confirmation we recommend contacting the carrier service you order was placed with.
If you have only received part of your order, it may mean one of the following reasons:
- Your order has been split into two shipments, please check your inbox to see whether you have received two shipment tracking emails with different tracking IDs. This happens when we cannot fulfill the entire order from the one location.
- At times items can sell out and we are unable to fulfill the item in your order. In this instance we will contact you so please check your inbox for an email from us.
- Our team have made an error when picking and packing your order. In this instance, please contact us immediately quoting your order number and the item you are missing so that we can resolve this for you.
- You ordered a pre-order item with a particular shipping date. The shipping dates are indicated on the website at the time of your order and are subject to change.
If you have not received an email notification for any of the above reasons please contact our friendly customer service team at email@example.com or use our Live Chat.
For Australian customers:
- You will be provided with Authority To Leave options at the checkout. These options authorise Australia Post to deliver your order without obtaining a signature at the time of delivery.
- We strongly recommend to avoid disappointment of missing your delivery to order to a workplace where someone is able to sign for your delivery.
Refused packages due to duties and taxes or not wanting the item will be subject to a re-stocking fee of $12.00. This will be deducted from the refunded amount once returned within 5-7 buisness days of delivery.