WORK WITH US
PASSION | INNOVATION | COLLABORATION
With boutiques across Australia and stockists worldwide, Tony Bianco is globally recognised as Australia’s leading footwear brand. Our business is always looking for talented, hard-working and motivated people to join the Tony Bianco team.
We are more than just shoe addicts, we’re a collection of passionate, collaborative and innovative team members dedicated to delivering fashion-forward, quality footwear and accessories.
WHY JOIN TONY BIANCO?
We are committed to the development or our employees, providing endless career and progression opportunities. We offer competitive salary packages, a friendly work environment and training for career growth.
Addicted to shoes? Seeking a fun and fast-paced career? We are looking for amazing people to join our Retail Team at the below locations:
- QLD - Indooroopilly Store Manager
- QLD - Myer Carindale Casual
- VIC - Myer Chadstone Store Manager
- VIC - Myer Melbourne Store Manager
- VIC - Doncaster Part Time
- VIC - South Yarra Casual
Applications must possess the following:
- Previous experience in a retail role across management, sales and client development
- Ability to meet sales targets and show exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Takes pride in their appearance and their work
- Enjoy working in a team environment
To apply, please email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Working with such a passionate and motivated team drives me to further challenge myself.’ – Crissy Thomas, VIC Area Manager