Click & Collect
Due to coronavirus we are not accepting Click & Collect orders at this time due to retail store closures.
Please view our Shipping Page or contact our customer service team at email@example.com for other delivery options.
We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this time.
Shop online at your convenience, then collect from your chosen store for no additional charge. An email will be sent to you once your item is available for pick up.
Please note that Click & Collect is only available with stores at Boutique locations within Australia.
Why Click & Collect?
- Pay online and collect in-store within 24 hours - the perfect last minute shopping option!
- Save on shipping costs.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- You will be contacted via email once your product is ready to collect.
- If you can't come in straight away, click & collect orders will be held for up to 14 days.
How to Click & Collect
It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
1. Choose your selected size.
2. Click on Find In Store first to see if the size is available at your closest store. The closest store with stock available will display.
3. Select your closest store and Add To Bag on the popup.
4. Complete your order and once you have successfully place your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready.
5. Head to your store with photo ID and the order email to collect your order.
6. If you can't collect your order straight away, the store will hold it for 14 days.