Buy Now Pay Later
Buy the shoes of your dreams today and pay later with Afterpay and Klarna!
Our buy now pay later options offer you the convenience of four equal fortnightly payments without any additional fees or interest, meaning your order ships immediately.
ALL YOU NEED IS:
- A US debit or credit card (US Customers)
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in America
TO USE THIS SERVICE:
- Add your items to your bag and check out as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- All Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments are deducted automatically every 2 weeks in equal installments from your selected payment method.
- If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you or you can login at any time to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early.
- If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $8 with a further $8 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order.
- Afterpay can’t be used when purchasing an e-gift voucher.
- For more information, visit Afterpay’s FAQ page. If you have a question about your Afterpay account, please contact the Afterpay toll-free customer support line at 855-289-6014.
The refund will be triggered through Afterpay and you will receive a notification that the order has been refunded. All communications will come from Afterpay.
If you'd like to return your purchase, please see our returns information.
Orders paid for with Afterpay or LayBuy are subject to our returns policy.
If you need any assistance, please email [email protected], use Live Chat to discuss with our friendly Guest Experience team or alternatively call us on +61 3 9069 5308.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a global payment and shopping provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna allows shoppers to buy now and pay later at more than 200,000 retailers around the world. Learn more.
What are 4 interest-free instalments from Klarna?
When you pay in 4 interest-free instalments with Klarna, your purchase is split into 4 payments automatically charged to your debit or credit card every 2 weeks. There is no interest and no fees when payments are made on time. It’s that easy.
Who is eligible to use Klarna?
Klarna is available to customers located in US only, who are aged 18 years and over.
Is there a cost for paying in 4 interest-free instalments?
There are no added costs or upfront fees when using this payment option. A late fee may be charged for payments made after the due date. View terms here.
Will this impact my credit score?
Klarna performs a credit check when you first create a one-time card in the shopping app or the first time you pay a seller with Klarna through their site. We may perform other credit checks for future purchases you make to keep our commitment to lending responsibly.
The check is completed by a third party, Illion. This check will be visible on your credit report and could have a small impact on your credit score.
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as we have received and accepted your cancellation or return, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments as well as refund any amounts due. The return will be reflected in the Klarna app immediately.
Why have I not been offered pay in 4 interest-free instalments?
Eligibility to pay in 4 interest-free instalments with Klarna is generated by algorithms that consider a number of factors. All orders are assessed individually, and if you have been accepted for a Klarna payment method before, it does not mean it will be offered for every order. In turn, being denied once does not mean you will be denied for all future orders.
How do I pay for my order?
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email from Klarna outlining your payment schedule. Payments will be automatically withdrawn from the debit/credit card you provided at checkout.
When is my payment due?
The first ¼ of your payment is due when your order has shipped. The remaining three payments will automatically charge every two weeks. Your payment schedule is sent via email and you can also access your payment schedule in the Klarna app by clicking on ‘Spending’, choosing the order you want to see, and then clicking on ‘Show Plan’.
Can I pay before the due date?
Yes. Just open the Klarna app or log onto https://app.klarna.com/ to pay off your balance early.
Is my payment information safe?
Your payment information is processed securely by Klarna. No payment details are shared with Tony Bianco. All transactions take place via connections secured with the latest industry standard security protocols.
I still have questions regarding payment, how can I get in touch?
Chat with our support team 9:00-18:00 7 days a week in the Klarna app or review Klarna’s Customer Service page for a full list of FAQs.